Help

How do add info to an existing row with a second form?

Solved
Jump to Solution
2759 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karismaliving
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey everyone,

I have a temporary accommodation that people apply to.

All of my applicants are stored on my Airtable in tab #1 (Applications) once they apply with form #1, which I use as my CRM.

Once an applicant is accepted, I send this person form #2 asking for the exact move in/out dates and other valuable information using another form.

Currently, I'm using tab #2 (Residents) within the same base to store that info and I'm wondering whether:

• there's a way to put all of the info from form #2 into the existing row that was created with row #1 or
  • I should use another alternative, such as using a List view to combine both of these areas

Thank you very much for your help!

Cheers,

Marc from Barcelona

10 Replies 10

The "Find Record" step's returning more than one result for that email address which would cause the "Update Record" step to fail as it expects a single record ID

This means that there's more than one record in "Applicants" with that email address.  Is this expected? 

---

Your "Update Record" step currently updates the move in and move out dates which works fine.  Alternatively you could make it link the two records together and use a lookup field too