1507 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ambroise_Dhenai
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Due to the change in the tools being used as a community forum, I cannot edit my posts anymore.

Is there a solution for this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

@Ambroise_Dhenai great question! This was a setting that didn't migrate properly - we pushed a fix this morning and you should be good to go now 🙂

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

@Ambroise_Dhenai great question! This was a setting that didn't migrate properly - we pushed a fix this morning and you should be good to go now 🙂

@Jordan_Scott1  hi there 👋

Not sure where is a good spot to report bugs I see on this forum?  can't find a thread for it...

a) what is the purpose of the Labels?  it seems to be randomly putting strange stuff there. Word count? Sooo random. Many words are not even showing up in the thread

Greg_F_0-1673619710131.png

Greg_F_1-1673619806645.png

Greg_F_2-1673619830193.png

b) Making buttons round is indeed bit difficult, but probably not with the amount of money you are paying for this forum subscription. Quality experience here is substandard to quality of product experience on Airtable itself. 

Greg_F_3-1673619958943.pngGreg_F_4-1673619980320.png

Thank you for flagging this @Greg_F - agreed this is very weird, the labels are meant to be predefined so not sure why those are populating 🙂 we will investigate and hopefully fix quickly!

@Jordan_Scott1 finally posts got editing option. I love that once you click edit, it goes through 3 stages: 

1) first showing Html tags

2) showing text without navbar in font A
3) showing text with navbar and jumping to font B

But at least editing is great progress 👍