171 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajapalomino
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to create a scheduling tool in Airtable to book appointments with outside clients. I created a form that is linked to schedule availability and includes name, role, email, etc. At the bottom of the form, they can choose a date/time. Is there a way to include a location with the date/time?

For example : some meeting slots are 30 min. but are either in-person or virtual as labeled in my table. However, the person filling out the form cannot see the options 'in-person, virtual, etc.' and I would like each day/time to be associated with its corresponding location (in-person, virtual, etc.)

Is there a way to do this?

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I’m assuming this is a linked record field that you are displaying to your users?

You would only have 2 options here:

1. In your linked record table, change the primary field to a formula field which contains all the information that you would like them to see.

2. Use Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which lets you display an unlimited number of fields when selecting a linked record.

- ScottWorld, Expert Airtable Consultants

Kyrstin_Graves
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can you add a screenshot of your table with the options and which field you're using for the time selection in the form?