Help

Re: How to make link to Interface public?

4267 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Zelinsk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I used the information from my base to create an interface. Now, I’d like to share that interface to the public. Is there a way I can do that?

65 Replies 65
Johann_RIVIERE
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this feature.

Marie-Aline_Mil
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 to allow sharing of interfaces :slightly_smiling_face:
    That could be wonderful to share specific, important and impact full insight to teams, stakeholders in order to go on the same direction for projects.
Ramagu
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This option is much needed!

Jimmy_Chou
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bump!
My internal team is familiar with the data well enough they would prefer to work with the tables directly and don’t need a pretty interface.
It’s much more needed externally.

Abdullah_Alsheh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Such a great feature, it must be launched soon.

Jonny_Matthews
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed. Huge +1 for this. We’d like to share interfaces with B2B clients. Could be a great growth tool for Airtable too

Brittany_Gelbar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be the no-code solution to my current problem. Please make this happen!!!

David_Alonso

We should all write support to ask for it. This is really needed

Kelsey_Stefans1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 — dying for this option

Stevie_Lynn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed. It’s killing me that Airtable won’t allow public interfaces. I need that on the Free plan. I can make my whole base public; why not the interface? It’s really preventing me from using Airtable for what I need to do; I’ll probably have to look at other options.

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Many people would like to have interfaces be public. And Airtable stated that they understand that people want that feature in one of their recent “Community AMA” announced in this post.

Airtable has a history of releasing new features incrementally. When enough of a new feature is ready, Airtable release it, even if it doesn’t yet have all the bells and whistles.

On the other hand, if you really need a particular feature on the free plan, Airtable might not be the right platform for you. Airtable uses its free plan to let people get a taste for the platform, but reserves many of its most powerful features for Pro and Enterprise users.

Kinsfather
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Upvote! I’d love to share Interfaces more freely.

I am just one person trying to start a database to support my community. The Pro plan is not an option for me right now.

Miles_Mitchell1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 On this. This would potentially bring me to the paid plan…

Alice_Linell

Upvote from me too. We’re using Airtable with lots of our clients in the charity sector - being able to publicly share the impact of their work would be a massive plus.

3DJ

So as a pro user, would sharing an interface with a public link allow viewing it without an account?
I have an interface I'd like to share without requiring the user to sign in to view and comment on it (not as collaborators/editors).
Thanks in advance 🙂

danielmee

Wow, amazing that this is not a feature yet 😳. Just started investigating Airtable and created some dummy content to test things and then an interface to display it. I saw the share button on the interface and assumed "ah good, they have the ability to share it publically" but when I had finished and wanted to show the boss the potential of Airtable I was perplexed to not see a public link option. It's not even a pro feature!!!

discoverearth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Absolutely needed!

Pippa_Biggs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Again, this feels totally unfair. Why not? What is not to gain? We can show off our beautiful dashboards and communicate with clients who may then ask, wow, what were you using? Less in your face and far more human friendly. Allow us to show you off!

SkiinBerlin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Posting to bump this up again! This is a much-needed feature.