29064 67
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Zelinsk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I used the information from my base to create an interface. Now, I’d like to share that interface to the public. Is there a way I can do that?

67 Replies 67
tjbiddle
5 - Automation Enthusiast

YES PLEASE!!

Just created an entire setting assuming this was possible, but turns out it's not. Frustrating.

tjbiddle

This entire thread should be in the 'Product Ideas' forum so it's better seen. There's an existing thread with this topic, but it doesn't have nearly as much attention as this one. Everyone should go comment and Kudo it over there to help it boost!

https://community.airtable.com/t5/product-ideas/interfaces-need-public-sharing-option/idc-p/160652#M...

Emily_Fisher
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping this again. This would be a game changer for how we share and distribute information to our stakeholders and board members. Currently screenshots are the best we can do without duplicating our work in another third party. Not great!

djchuang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my upvote to this feature, again, too! Thanks for your consideration, Airtable team! See how beautiful this dashboard view is for the public, if I could only share it -

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.58.25 AM.png

-- Director, Christian Asian Mental Health
yendilove

Any news on this? It has been a while... are we still not able to share interface links publicly? 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, Airtable interfaces still can't be shared publicly. 😢

However, if people are willing to spend additional money on a monthly basis to get publicly-shared interfaces, there are several top-notch apps that offer this capability.

For people who are willing to pay extra money for this, here is a list of some of the best public-facing interfaces that we have available to us today:

1. Noloco’s advanced interfaces for Airtable. This is my personal favorite one, because it is the most advanced interface/portal tool available for Airtable today. 

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

2. Softr.

3. JetAdmin.

4. Glide.

5. Pory.

p.s. If anybody needs an expert Airtable consultant to help them setup these tools, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

imogenblow

I need this too!! Airtable please make it happen! It should be like a Google doc

hellosudo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Essential functionality. Airtable - Please implement this functionality of sharing interfaces publicly without signup.login.