27158 65
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Zelinsk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I used the information from my base to create an interface. Now, I’d like to share that interface to the public. Is there a way I can do that?

65 Replies 65

You can currently only share an interface with people who are collaborators on the base. If you want to share the interface with someone who is not yet a collaborator, they will be made a collaborator (with the associated fees$.

Ali_Attar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Upvote, I’d also really like this!
Interfaces are a lot prettier and customizable than public galleries, and I would like to use that!

Christopher_Kol
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just want to bump this, it would save a lot of work/troubleshooting if I could roll it out as a lightweight dashboard tool instead of having to work with a third-party front end. Thanks.

Marie_Penix
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping as I would pay good money for this to be a standalone feature (ability to integrate this into my website). Softr has some functionality as far as this goes but not this extensive

Ronan_Junca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here, this feature would be very helpful!

Amanda_Briffett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to see this feature also. Public, read-only access to an interface (via link) would solve a lot of communication issues. We keep our database up to date and frequently have to run sanitized exports of records to share with other teams. A live interface with those filters in place would be a dream.

Rachelle_Bugeau
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Echoing what others have said here. Being able to create an interface to collect public responses would be super beneficial… think crowdsourcing resources without needing to invite each individual person to be a collaborator.

jord8on
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Suzy_Topel do you have any idea if there is any discussion about allowing a “public” share option for Interfaces? I think there are dozens of examples/reasons/ways that people would like to have this functionality. Maybe there is a discussion or feature request for this, somewhere else?

Pete_Masters
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ditto from my side. Would be such an asset for communication around project work!

Ruben_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Being able to share interfaces publicly is an increasing need in my work too, since most of the times the public facing information you want to share is not tables with data but a nice visual summary.

Julien_Gagnon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would be really useful for internal / external sharing!

Christian_Rigg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be an absolute game changer and should be a priority!

Sergei_RasKar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for sharing the interface - just with viewing permissions, the same as in shared views

Hippolyte_Prost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 this would be really nice

Balint_Pataki
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We would really really need this, now I’d need to look for a solution to solve this.

Maxim_Zhiltsov
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. Public link is a critical feature to make use of Interfaces overall. We consider using dashboards for a huge set of freelancers and it does not make sense paying for them as collaborators.

Raaj_V

Totally agree! A public read only view would be helpful where large groups of external clients need visibility of project status.

Everybody, be sure to email support@airtable.com about this. Airtable employees do not typically read our posts here.

Jeannie_Gardner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Completely agree with all comments. This needs to be a public feature. Would be a game changer for my application of this technology.