Help

Is there a better way to collect responses from 10-20 sources using the same table?

Topic Labels: Sync
623 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_Lai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

I have created a table I would like to send to 10 to 20 different people. There is one column that has a checkmark option - this is the only option I would like them to edit (check or leave empty). There are more than 200 rows so it’ll be difficult to simply send out a google forms and concatenate inputs into a table.

I was wondering if anyone would like to suggest a clean way to collect this data without having to create 10-20 different tables to send to each person?

Thank you very much for your time!

Warm regards,
Michelle

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the Airtable community!

I cannot quite picture what you are describing, but you might want to be aware of some of Airtable’s limitations that may make it hard to do what you want.

• Only Airtable collaborators can directly edit data in a table. If you use Airtable’s method of sharing a table, the table is view only.

• An Airtable form can collect data from anyone who fills out the web form. However, the result always creates a new record in a single table–one new row with a single value for each column.

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood your use case.

Thanks for your help Kuovonne!