265 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Newman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying creating documents to publish online. I need students to complete fields in the documents. I wan to know if there is a simple way or a tool that can allow me to pull data from any of the following:

• Google Docs
  • Microsoft Word
  • Google Sheets

Also, if you were looking to publish documents online, which is better Google Docs/MS Word. I know MS Word wins hands down for advanced document editing features. But I want to know in relation to online publishing and connecting with other apps and websites.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

A useful answer depends on a more complete understanding of the business requirements. For example, will these documents be published in their native formats or as PDF’s. Or even as web documents?

Based on what you’ve shared, any assumption that rules in Airtable is premature unless there are other unstated requirements that you might like to share.

This is simply not enough words to convey the underlying requirements. I have a hunch what the compass heading is, but there’s no clear indication of discrete business requirements such as:

Documents must be hosted online and easily found and accessible by users with a single click.

Thoughts?