1248 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoNasser
5 - Automation Enthusiast
Hey Everyone,  I'm a bit frustrated because of the following: Is it just me, or is tooooo hard to get a hold of someone on the email?? I've been trying to get an answer on the support email for almost 2 weeks now, all I get is an automated response, and that's about it. If anyone can suggest a way to get help faster, would be much appreciated!
14 Replies 14

One option - no guarantees you'll get answers: join TableForums. The people who plowed five+ years of their lives into supporting Airtable have pretty much left the building. They hang out on TableForms to escape the poor platform Airtable chose in 2022 to replace Discourse.

You might enjoy this rewind (or puke a little in your mouth), which captures the history of how we got to this point concerning support.

greygeckopress

Not often I get quoted. Nice! 😄

Well written article (what I could read anyway, since I'm not a substack subscriber). Good job.

Subscribe for free - you get seven days of access to this and all the other premium articles. It's definitely worth the read on this terrible topic. And I can quote you directly if you'd like.

Rob1

It's the worst. The bots and automated replies don't even work well.