Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

list records based last change

Topic Labels: Community Data
Solved
Jump to Solution
315 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ids
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am using LIST records API to retrieve data from the table.
I am needing to get all the records every time. This is acceptable, but no ideal.

My client's table has no field that mark when a row is created or edited/updated. Does this of function already exist? If so, How would I grab only the records that were added or changed since the last update? 

BTW: using this API call:

https://api.airtable.com/v0/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/$$tablename$$

Thanks,
Scott

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: My client's table has no field that mark when a row is created or edited/updated. Does this of function already exist?

There's the "Created Time" and "Last Modified Time" fields?

---
re: If so, How would I grab only the records that were added or changed since the last update?

Hmm...if you're storing the time you're making the call each time, you could try to combine that with a `filterByFormula` and filter for records that were created / modified since the last time you made the call?

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: My client's table has no field that mark when a row is created or edited/updated. Does this of function already exist?

There's the "Created Time" and "Last Modified Time" fields?

---
re: If so, How would I grab only the records that were added or changed since the last update?

Hmm...if you're storing the time you're making the call each time, you could try to combine that with a `filterByFormula` and filter for records that were created / modified since the last time you made the call?