4693 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BGWiki
5 - Automation Enthusiast

After sending a batch of emails through the SendGrid block, I can’t find a way to view the sent emails after the fact. There appears to be no record of the emails I sent. Even if I want to bcc myself so that I have a record, I cannot easily do that since the cc and bcc options only let you select fields in the table. How do you suggest I log the emails sent to contacts in my table?

3 Replies 3

One option is to add a field that contains your email address so that you can use it in the CC or BCC fields, but hide that field as it’s not necessary to view. Yeah, it’s a little messy, but it’s probably the easiest way around the problem.

brian_vee

@BGWiki If you log in to your Sendgrid Account, open “ACTIVITY” on the panel to the left. Then hit “SEARCH”. It will show you a list of all the emails you’ve sent through Airtable :winking_face:

It took me quite a while to figure this out. Hope that helps!

Stephen_Piscura

I came to this discussion searching for the same functionality as the OP. As brian_vee pointed out, the activity panel in Sendgrid does show 30 days worth of email history. But this implies that every user of one’s Airtable base can also access the associated SendGrid account. In the case of something like a CRM shared with multiple employees, this breaks down. Giving one’s team a clear view of the messages sent via Airtable within the base itself is a feature that I think would be very valuable.

Same thoughts apply to the Airtable Send SMS app.

Here’s looking at you Airtable new-feature team!