Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talia_Bradley
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Guys,

im quite new to airtable and i am so far loving it

With my business i make memorial jewellery and once an order comes in it goes into my airtable with the status of their order shown below.

Is there any way i can create each card so when someone goes to check their order on my website and this table is embeded they can view a photo of the completed work and add notes to it or approve the design before it is shipped to them

is there also an option with airtable that when that particular card is updated i can link that card to their email so they get notified of the update

Is there an option to add a reminder to each order when their order is coming up to being due to complete?

I am hoping to have each card private only to that customer - i know this is doable on monday.com so i am hoping as airtable is similar this can be done here too.
or does anyone have any other suggestions.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 11.18.26 pm

5 Replies 5

Hi @Talia_Bradley,

You can embed a View with some fields hidden, but all records will be visible.

Yes, with automations:

Also automations.

Oh, so No for the first question. Nevertheless, you could send an email with every Status change (or the statuses you want), with automations.

This would require a portal, such as MiniExtensions, Stacker, Pory, or Softr.

Um, perhaps a silly question. If you know it’s doable in Monday, why are you on Airtable?

because monday is about 11 times the price

And there it is. :winking_face: Airtable is 1/11th the price but does roughly 35% of what Monday does. Unfortunately, your requirement falls into the 65% that Airtable doesn’t do. So, you probably need to carve out a little budget to close that gap.