cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nigel_Ng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi team, I’m loving Airtable but have a couple of questions:
Print View - is it possible to remove all the outside boarders and URLs, and just have the content in the PDF?

Second question - the page designer block, is it possible to have more than one record per page? I want to use it to create a price sheet for our products, but having only 1 record per page means I need to have a page per product.

34 Replies 34

Yes, you can make the element larger than a page (see image). Unfortunately, there is no auto expand or easy way to make the pagination work easily without clipping a line of text.Larger than one page

This is what I use for 2 pages. Let me know if you figure out something better.
Settings:
Record size: Custom
Width: 1300
Height: 3200

I tried the most obvious that also seems to work to make the page double the length.
Luckily I don’t have lists that require multiple pages.

Infinity_Design
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

HOW TO EXPAND DOCUMENT COVERING MULTIPLE PAGES. I AM TRYING TO MAKE AGREEMNT FORM WHICH HAS 6 PAGES

infinitydisigner@gmail.com
+94777246137

Welcome to the community, @Infinity_Designer! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Unfortunately the Page Designer app isn’t really designed for multi-page documents. As some others in this thread have indicated, you can technically create a “page” that spans multiple physical pages by increasing the document height in the settings, but there are also drawbacks mentioned.

You’ll probably need to explore alternate methods for making a longer document. One that I use (for single page documents, but it would work for longer ones as well) is to use formula fields to generate an HTML version of the document, use an integration service like Zapier or Integromat to tie in with another third-party service to convert the HTML to PDF, and then save the resulting PDF back to Airtable. CloudConvert is one service that has HTML-to-PDF conversion capabilities.