Help

Re: Risky! How do I solve for this message that comes up on our form link?

1399 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_Crames
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am using an Airtable form for my site. But when I try to use it, I get a warning:

"
Warning: potentially risky form

"The user-created form you are attempting to access has been flagged as a potential risk. If you wish to proceed and view the form anyways, please remember to never submit your passwords through Airtable forms.

Please contact abuse@airtable.com if you would like to request a review of this form."

Has anyone faced this and found a way to resolve the issue?

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Michelle_Crames! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: What data are you collecting in your form? There’s a link at the bottom of the form that allows users to report what they feel is a “malicious” form. It’s possible that someone felt your form is unsafe to use and reported it.

hi! I haven’t event published it…wondering if its a mistake?

Not sure. I’ve never clicked on that link, so I’m not sure if it auto-sends a report immediately, or if it requires further input before the report is sent. Either way, I suggest contacting Airtable support directly to see if they can help.

WeInk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same issue. I moved my form from google form to Airtable thinking it would save me time thanks to the automation but if there's a warning like this then it's not worth it. Does anyone have a solution? Airtable hasn't answered me.