3364 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rae_Crothers
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I've developed an AT base for managing orders in my small business. What makes it stand out is how I use Calendar view to create a very elastic and robust calendaring solution that has no competitor. I've done lots of demos for folks in my industry and they want a copy of my base just for the calendar. Doing what I've accomplished is not intuitive in AT -- I asked so many questions in the community forums and never got anywhere. It was only through hours exploring the various features that I finally built a digital version of my analog calendaring solution.

It seems like the best way to share/sell my base to my colleagues is to duplicate it to a blank version (essentially a template) that I could share and they could then duplicate into their own AT accounts. Am I correct? If I go that route, I'm assuming that I'm going to have extra fees on the AT side beyond my current annual subscription. How do I go about determining what those fees might be so that I can price my base access correctly so that I don't have any out-of-pocket expense and maybe even make a little profit?

Thank you!

Rae

12 Replies 12
Rae_Crothers
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So I share it read only but then they copy it and it's no longer read only?

Micki_O_Neil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Yes!

Mike_Shaw1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Brilliant!