2172 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, i’d read all discussions here to resolve my issue and nothing work, how i can get it done with this discussion :slightly_smiling_face:

for this i created two tables, one contain survey results and the second contain users entries, they add their profil and based on automation airable add via the linked field all similar profil, until this point all is good.

For one of the survey questions, i asked people for main daily missions they do (multiple select field), when i check the lookup or rollup field that get missions data from all result i see many missions many times, i would like to have unique values but seems impossible, i tried all tips that i found here :confused:

any advice please ?

15 Replies 15
JAN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

i probably missed some thing :woozy_face:

Hmmm… that is strange. I created a sample base and it works fine in my sample base. So I’m not sure why it’s not working in yours. I would email support@airtable.com about this, and report back with what they say!

JAN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

thank you, i ll contact the support and keep you updated here if any person have the same problem !

JAN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hello!
i got a reply from airtable support, its impossible to get done with arrayunique :confused:

What you are seeing in your table is expected behavior. When a multiple select field is used in a lookup or rollup, each record with a unique set of selections (including selection order) is seen as a separate string.

JAN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

They shared with me a formula that i can use but its very complicated to customize, it consiste of using IF FIND …

IF(FIND(‘Choice 1’,ARRAYJOIN({lookup})),‘Choice 1’)
& IF(FIND(‘Choice 1’,ARRAYJOIN({lookup})),’, ’ )

need to be applied on all choices that i have, impossible //

i tried to create an intermedia formula to get text from a lookup table and then using arrayunique in other field but its not working too…

very confused

Thomas_de_Beauc
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi 👋I came up with a pretty satisfying solution using the Scripting automation. You can find it here