2399 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew_brentan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there, when I sync’d my Airtable to my Google Drive, it automatically sync’d with My Drive. Is there a way to sync it in a Shared Drive or to a specific folder within the Shared Drive? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

16 Replies 16
Kelsey_Freeman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there any update on Airtable being able to sync with ‘Shared Drives’ yet?

Nothing that I’m aware of :confused:

Apiary_Falcon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There is a workaround - you can create a shortcut to link the base in your Drive into a Shared Drive. Not as seamless but helps!

Chloe_Holmes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, just checking if there has been any updates from Airtable in this? All of the assets that I’m trying to link are from my company’s “shared” drive, for which I am an admin. Wondering why I’m still not able to link those assets - it seems rather cumbersome to have to save the same graphic in both the company drive, and my own ‘individual’ drive within the company.

Shared drives are now supported — see this article:

No is not, if i want to upload an attachment to my task it doesn’t show shared drives on it. Pretty annoying. :frowning:

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 13.33.19

You are not posting in the right thread. This thread is about synced tables, which support shared Google Drives.

Uploading attachments directly from Airtable’s attachment uploader window does not support shared drives, but if you’d like that feature, I would recommend sending an email to support@airtable.com.