cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartijnVO1982
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding syncing multiple workspaces into one workspace. I then want to merge the data that is synced so that I get one database with experiments. It is constructed as follows:

We now have 3 workspaces with experiments, one for email, CRO and socials. Now we want to have an overarching workspace where all experiments come together so that we have one large database. For example, we can collect all experiments from one campaign.

Now I succeed in syncing a view, but it then becomes a separate tab in the overarching workspace. Is it possible to import all data into one table. Or should these be 3 tables and is it possible to merge all this data into one table so that we have one library.

I'm curious if anyone knows a solution for this.

Regards, Martijn

2 Replies 2
AirOps
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @MartijnVO1982

Multi-source syncing is natively possible within Airtable, but it does require for your workspace to be on the business plan or above to be able to access this feature. You can read more about the feature here.

I know that these plans can be quite costly for small organizations. You might be able to merge three synced tables to one table with a custom script (available on team plan or above) or automations. However I wouldn't recommend an automation as it will your run limits very quickly if you are on the free plan, and potentially the team plan depending on how many experiment records you sync in and how often they change. 

MartijnVO1982

Thank you for your answer. I think I managed to get data from multiple workspaces into one table from another workspace. I am now facing another challenge. Now I want to link the data from a table in the main workspace to the synced table.

Is there a way to do this or is it not possible?

Greetz, Martijn