1011 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Casey_Reid
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m using one of my bases to schedule social media posts. I’m wanting to be able to see the image I have uploaded in the attachments in my calendar view. I believe this used to be a feature but when searching found that AirTable removed this functionality back in like 2017 and mentioned maybe bringing it back. Is it back yet and I’m just missing how to enable it? If not, can we please get it back? This is a feature I’ve wanted to have for years and am shocked it doesn’t exist.

2 Replies 2

Hello and welcome @Casey_Reid!

Unfortunately, the primary field is the only field currently displayable in the Calendar View and the primary field for a table cannot be an attachment type. You can expand a record in a calendar view to see the attachments for that record, but I understand that may not be ideal for your workflow.

I’ll make sure to pass along the feedback though, and please let me know if I can help with anything else! If this reply helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Casey_Reid

@Rose_K Yes please pass this along and ask that it be made a priority. Airtable is such a great resource for social media post management and scheduling but not being able to see images on a calendar view is a HUGE drawback.