Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Time Tracking Integration Options

Topic Labels: Integrations
271 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Crouch
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We're currently using Airtable for resource management and planning in our agency. We break work items down into 'tasks' which our team work on and we estimate time before it starts. I want people, to easily be able to track the time taken against those tasks, as well as (if possible, and easily) other tasks which don't exist at the moment in the system.

I have a field for time tracking (see attached) but it's a single field and as such not great for adding multiple entries for a single task which might span multiple days and so on. Plus it's only goof for if the task already exists vs. people being asked to work on stuff that isn't in the planning system yet. 

Not sure if I should try and build something into Airtable but it means replicating functionality of time tracking apps which already exist or if I should try and integrate. I have looked at toggl and harvest so far but neither seems perfect in trying to map a good workflow in those systems based on my Airtable data being the source of the truth.

Any comments or questions are welcome

0 Replies 0