108 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USAClaims
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can we please get an option on Air table that is a fixed monthly rate for either unlimited or a large, allocated amounts of users! I need to scale but paying $54 per user per month when we need 20-50 users is an insane amount of money just to be able to tag the correct person i need to assign something to. Does anyone have a workaround for this so I can delegate tasks to people and actually have them get a notification???? 

2 Replies 2

Hello,

Note that if your users have read only rights, you will not have to pay extra licenses.

This being said, I perfectly agree with you, because the user licence policy makes it hard to forecast the cost of a project. One one hand we have the Airtable plan to subscribe depending on the perimeter of our project (number of rows, monthly automation runs...), on the other hand we have the number of users with editing rights. The fact that these two parts go together in Airtable seems problematic to me.

Let us imagine that we start a project on a yearly team plan 10 editors. Project cost will then be 2 160 € per year. If we need to go on business plan for one reason, let us say the number of records exceeding 50 000, yearly cost becomes 4 870 € although we still have the same number of editors.

I really think that there should be a plan cost on one hand and a fixed fare for licences no matter the plan we are on.

Regards,

Pascal

The current workaround is to use a third-party portal. I list a few here