Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Additional Colors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would like more than the default 7 colors. I frequently have need for more and it becomes confusing when colors start to repeat.

14 Comments
Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

I’d love this too…

Danae_Casteel
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I can’t echo this enough! I’d really love it if there were a way to choose any color of my choosing, using CMYK or RGB values, but even just expanding the choices to 20 or so colors would be helpful.

I would like to propose: turquoise, burgundy, coral/salmon, yellow, gray, & brown.

Hashim_Warren
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

I’m not a fan of how similar some of the colors are

Kylie_Flaskos

would like to be able to highlight/colour entire rows too

Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

While a curated and friendly UI is hugely appreciated, I agree; more colors are needed. If not a proper color-picker, or RGB (or LAB) sliders, please give us a few more colors and then a light/dark option for each. ~30-40 colors oughta do. THX.

Obie_06
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I accidentally found more colors being hidden (?) recently when I pasted a list of options into one of my bases. I had 21 options, and I got 21 different colors; however, I no longer get the same results (just those 7 colors). Maybe these are coming soon?
caace163cfc460f3c4e37d89d8130b1ddece5a26.png

Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

That is AWESOME! Thanks for the heads up.

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Glitch in the matrix.

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey everyone! Users on our Pro plans now have access to many more select colors. We’ve just added a bunch of new colors—33, in fact, bringing the total number of available select colors to 40.

For reference, here’s what the new colors look like (compared alongside the colors for the free plan):
select colors.png

Gerwin_Schalk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just to get more colors I must change from a Free Plan to a Pro Plan for total 12 x 24 Dollars a year. Mmh???