Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Additional Colors

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would like more than the default 7 colors. I frequently have need for more and it becomes confusing when colors start to repeat.

14 Comments
Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Iโ€™d love this tooโ€ฆ

Danae_Casteel
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I canโ€™t echo this enough! Iโ€™d really love it if there were a way to choose any color of my choosing, using CMYK or RGB values, but even just expanding the choices to 20 or so colors would be helpful.

I would like to propose: turquoise, burgundy, coral/salmon, yellow, gray, & brown.

Hashim_Warren
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Iโ€™m not a fan of how similar some of the colors are

Kylie_Flaskos

would like to be able to highlight/colour entire rows too

Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

While a curated and friendly UI is hugely appreciated, I agree; more colors are needed. If not a proper color-picker, or RGB (or LAB) sliders, please give us a few more colors and then a light/dark option for each. ~30-40 colors oughta do. THX.

Obie_06
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I accidentally found more colors being hidden (?) recently when I pasted a list of options into one of my bases. I had 21 options, and I got 21 different colors; however, I no longer get the same results (just those 7 colors). Maybe these are coming soon?
caace163cfc460f3c4e37d89d8130b1ddece5a26.png

Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

That is AWESOME! Thanks for the heads up.

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Glitch in the matrix.

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey everyone! Users on our Pro plans now have access to many more select colors. Weโ€™ve just added a bunch of new colorsโ€”33, in fact, bringing the total number of available select colors to 40.

For reference, hereโ€™s what the new colors look like (compared alongside the colors for the free plan):
select colors.png

Gerwin_Schalk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just to get more colors I must change from a Free Plan to a Pro Plan for total 12 x 24 Dollars a year. Mmh???