Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Adjust header height

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Pierre-Alexand2
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It would be usefull to be able to adjust the header height. I woud use this feature to redure the width of a fied and still be able to read the header.

33 Comments
Shannon_Phillip
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be an incredibly useful feature. Letโ€™s get this done, Airtable!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

As I mentioned above, Airtable employees rarely visit us here. They also rarely care about what we have to say.

So to make sure that somebody at Airtable sees your comments, be sure to email your feature requests to support@airtable.com.

MettaSong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes, this! Plus, I would like the ability to change font size so I can fit my Table Titles in a desired column width.

stefdpivine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here is what I sent, *fingers crossed*

Hi Support Team,

It appears I cannot change the height of grid view headers. So often (most of the time?), one needs a descriptive header that is far wider than the data. Itโ€™s a total waste of screen space to make the entire column wide enough for titles to show.

Please prioritize adding the capability to adjust grid view header heights as well as the ability to wrap text on the rows. Per the Airtable Community boards, this is a hot topic and much needed capabilities.  

Thank you in advance!

Kelly_pratt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

agree with Heidi! i export so that i can make a decent view for clients.

Alexander_Lund1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is incorrectly labeled as 'Already in the Product', I have found no way to do this and many google efforts and community posts seem to agree it is still not in the product. 

melaniestrong
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please, we need this. Just one of many basic things lacking but a very basic and very important one.

stides12
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

we need this!!!!!!!!!!

arjun
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

just here to say that this is needed

gulchin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this feature- UI is not user friendly otherwise