Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Airtable Advertisement after form submission

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doug_Jaeger
5 - Automation Enthusiast

airtable-ad

I am a little disappointed that Airtable wants to advertise to the users of the form we create. Even if you specify a URL after the form… they show you an ad for 5 seconds…

Anyone else getting this after form submission… we have a paid account…
there is no option to turn it off.

19 Comments
Marci_devries

I requested clarification as to whether I will have to “re toggle” or if the existing toggle off will be enough.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Here’s the most recent reply that I got from support on this issue:

Carly_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi All! Carly here from Airtable support. :wave:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. With this form update, we intended for Pro users to have the option to disable Airtable branding like this (via the “Show Airtable branding” toggle).

We’re sorry to report that a bug prevented this from happening, and we expect to have it resolved in the next few days. You previously heard that the fix was set for next week, but our team is working hard to get this fix out asap for our users. It is looking like it will be deployed in the next few days.

We’ll let you know as soon as it’s fixed and we greatly apologize for the inconvenience here.

Carly_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Marci,

I talked with my team and the existing toggle should be enough to remove the branding. I can confirm this with you once it is deployed!

Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Thanks for the update Carly.

I can’t speak for the community, but in my view, the default setting for this toggle for Pro accounts should be off. There are rare cases when a “paid” custom solution would warrant this behavior.

A_P
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Super unprofessional for a company like Airtable. Please let us know Asap if this is fixed or professional users need to look for external form providers. I love Airtable but probably shows that for a small business/freelancer too much reliance on Airtable can be a massive problem!

Trevor_Chomumwe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

Has this bug been fixed?

Carly_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This should now be fixed for all Pro users when the toggle is set to not show branding on forms. Let me know if anyone runs into any issues and thanks again for your patience!

Rich_Bae
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you! I came to the forums just to see if this had been addressed. Perfect! The branding no longer shows for my Pro account.