Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow formula fields to be included in forms

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Manna_Team
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Trying to build a solution for our staff and a field that is the result of a formula calculation would REALLY be helpful. Currently calculated fields are not included on forms. I think this feature would add great value to Airtable, as it would allow people to build invoice forms with live feedback of costs.

15 Comments
Sam_Wood

Iโ€™m considering implementing this feature for FormNano
Anyone interested in providing requirements and feedback? Letโ€™s work together to make this possible. Contact me via the FormNano contact form and mention youโ€™re from the AirTable community.

Andreas_Dalen

+1 this is something that should be added! I hope soon.

Rachel_Arbuckle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely desperate for this feature! I need the ability for someone to select a dropdown on a form and then various options โ€œshow upโ€ based on their selection. This is for internal staff. Any suggestions!???

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Weโ€™ve built a half solution for this. Our tool allows you to show formula fields right after a form is submitted.

Formula Fields in Airtable Forms

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Itโ€™s been a while since we released this feature, Iโ€™m glad to announce that we have a newer extension that supports formula fields completely inside the form. Here is how it works: