Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow Hiding the Uncategorized Column In Kanban View

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ethanblak
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Can we please have the ability to fully hide the uncategorized column within the kanban view? 

23 Comments
davidwmcm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please make uncategorized stack in Kanban view hidable. Thank you Airtable!

joho9119

+1 for this option - it looks very sloppy to have an empty column always be the first one, particularly in interfaces where it's supposed to be a more "presentable" alternative for nontechnical users.

David_Bevan

Please implement this minor change!

jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Agreed, needed!

pricklycactus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable, will you please give us an estimate as to when this will be addressed? Many of us do not allow our data to live in an "uncategorized" state - we use automations to put them into a status, for example. This field is useless to many, as evidenced by the number of users posting in this forum. With all the UI updates you're making to Interface Designer, I hope this is next on the list. 

Tito_Alverio
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Asking for this as well. Takes up too much space.

jessemiles801
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 have had business version of Airtable for 20 minutes and that is the first thing I found very annoying.  Quick google search and I arrive here, I am not the only one.  Cmon Airtable.  Disheartening to have this be the first thing I run into. 

redwire
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

its 2024... has this been resolved in the meantime?? Seems like a much requested and needed quickfix. Thx.

shawn_CZ
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

People have been asking for this since 2017 (I searched extensively for an answer before posting like many of us). I want it, as well! But I doubt anything will happen ๐Ÿ˜ž

lowcoder
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also like this feature