Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow Hiding the Uncategorized Column In Kanban View

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ethanblak
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Can we please have the ability to fully hide the uncategorized column within the kanban view? 

23 Comments
Annika
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is important for me too, 
Having this as the left most column is distracting because it is always going to be empty for my main use cases - I set defaults to my fields so it then unnecessarily takes up space. 

Even setting it collapsed by default, especially in the interface view, would be better

Joooonas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I can't stress this enough. People have been asking for something as simple as this for years now - no answer. Airtable, just please implement it ๐Ÿ™‚

francescoboes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be very useful. Also very useful to hide certain columns from the Kanban view.

marsaude
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

this is madness!!! where is the airtable pm so I can kick the person into the spartanian hole ?
kanban without option to filter status is so incomplete.

Joooonas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It's almost a joke at this point. Thousands of people have asked this for years now and we still have to waste 20% of our screen or extra clicks because of the uncategorized column

carouselbuckets
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please give option to DELETE this column or be able to MOVE it fully to the right out of the way at least.

maxwellmuller

Following this!!

Tristan-ARG
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

yesss one more!

gregcha

Please this is so much needed