Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Base level revision history

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Amanda_Griffies
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I searched through and couldnโ€™t find anything since February.

Can I see revision history for an entire base versus having to go into each record?

22 Comments
Scorance

I know I can see the history of each record on the right side of the expanded view, but Iโ€™d like to be able to view the entire history of the base. I would also like to view the entire history for a particular user. Are either of these things currently possible? Iโ€™m hoping Iโ€™m just missing themโ€ฆ

Eva_Bell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did you ever get a response to this? I would be interested as well.

Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Those features does not exist. Maybe you would transform this into a #feature-requests thread.

Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Nope โ€“ only at the record level

Adeel_Faisal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™ve 8 collaborators on base and one of them deleted a record (row) in the base. Now, i canโ€™t track who deleted the record as history in Airtable is being maintained on the bases of record and in case of record deletion nobody can track who created the mess as record deletion of record also means history removal of record.

Overall base history especially about creation and deletion is required to use it for small and medium teams.

pendolino

how do you transform the thread to a feature request? this would be quite useful and seems basic so im surprised its not been done

Efficient_Kiwi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone figured out how to view all changes made without clicking through every record? This question is two years old, this doesnโ€™t seem that hard to implement. They are already tracking the changes, couldnโ€™t they just combine the record together?

Saul_Pacheco
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i was solver it with SALCK

David_Szeto
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a solution here yet? I am also highly interested in knowing whether records are deleted (base-level revision history). Thank you.

Jonathan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I want to know who keeps accidentally creating blank fields. Where is the history for the table as a whole?