Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar: Show the *next* 4 weeks, not the calendar month

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Steinberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I submitted the following feedback and thought I’d repeat it here to see if there’s any other interest in this improvement:

So I wanted to suggest a minor improvement that would make a feature FAR more useful. There’s something broken about your Calendar View.

Showing me the month of January isn’t very helpful when it’s the last week of January. Usually when viewing a month of a calendar one wants to see the next 4 weeks, not a static 4 weeks, 75% of which has already elapsed.

Take a look at most any calendar app on your computer or phone and you’ll see what I mean. Either last week, or this week, is the top week and the next 3 or 4 weeks are below. Granted, in some cases, it defaults to a view of the calendar month but you can atl east scroll up and down to get the view of the weeks you want.

So, as it stands, your calendar view is incredibly useful for 1 week of the month, somewhat useful for another week, and fairly useless for two more weeks.

Any plans to improve it?