Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar view start of week ... [Not in UK]

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Milmoe
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I saw this was marked as resolved by changing the browser locale… however I’m using the Airtable app in MacOSX and I regularly switch between three different browsers.

I don’t want to set all of my browsers to a different locale, as I’m in the US and want to continue all other US settings… I just believe Europe got it right when they start the week on Monday… as the week actually starts on Monday.

Most applications allow users to pick and choose base level localization preferences. I believe Airtable is mature enough to add this level of features.

Thanks!

2 Comments
Daniel_Kuney

I wrote about this Here as well.

We really do need an Airtable, not browser, setting to set the start of the week.

Nina_Grey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I second that.

There are regions in the world, where the week does indeed start on a Sunday (e.g. the Middle East, where I currently live) and Friday + Saturday are weekends.

However (despite changing browser settings etc.) all my airtable calendars start on a Monday and Saturday/Sunday are indicated as the weekend.

Every other calendar I use can easily be customized by choosing which day I want to use as the first day of the week.

Please add this feature within airtable itself.