Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Certification Data Base

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Tomas_Echeverri
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I work in a company that manufactures building materials. I am looking to build a data base where I can upload all certifications for our products. Certifications vary per product, industry, application and other. This data base would be a key support to our sales rep, where they can access this information at the time they are selling material for a project.

I am looking to build a function where sales rep can easily search and filter any category and any keyword to see a consolidated list of relevant products and information important for them at the time.

I am looking to understand on how to get started

Thank you

1 Comment
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi @Tomas_Echeverria! Welcome to the Airtable community!

I think this is a clever use of Airtable and getting there should be pretty straight-foward and there are lots of people here to help.

This would be ideal and especially useful for sales people on their mobile devices which Airtable has a really good app for this type of content search and consumption.

This is not really a product suggestion; more like an Ask the Community message, so you may want to post it there to get more attention from some expert users who can guide you.