Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Changing Displayed Field in Calendar View and/or Display Value of Field

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_Cliff
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Continuing the discussion from Changing Displayed Field in Calendar View:

Just wanted to cross post this in the correct forum since it’s not a feature I couldn’t find but a feature that doesn’t exist yet.

It would be nice if we could change the display field of a table to be something other than the primary key field.

Thanks!

64 Comments
andy_democracy
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 essential. Strange when the functionality appears to be there for gantt views. Please prioritise devs! Would be great to see this featured in what’s new soon. Formula use doesn’t cut it.

Jeannie_Ruesch_
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another request for this feature.

I use the calendar view for task management, also and would love to be able to choose the status field to show up easily on the card when it pops up – it would save so much time than having to then open up each card to adjust the field.

Wouter_Paalman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 hope they will add it soon

Sexual_Health_A
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 We use airtable to track our students, and use a calendar view for Admissions - I’d love to use the name fields in the calendar view to see new enrollees at a glance.

Sean_Wilson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Could we preeeeeeety please make this happen sortable team? I just have run into this issue and it looks like it goes back to 2016 :crazy_face:

EM_McQuillan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Could this please be something that is integrated into airtable as it would be so helpful

Joseph_Tandle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also need this feature to be easier.

Risorse_Umane_T
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

'+ 1 for this feature… please!! I need external people to see the available date slots in another table with a form (the dates link are the identifier - link to another record), yet internal users on the shared calendar should be able to see their names in the title of the event so they know which slots are their responsibilities (seeing just the identifier does not work)

Jan_Benitez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Need this ASAP. It would be great to share information through an embedded calendar.

Paolo_De_Marino
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree. Critical feature.