Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Customize View Layout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
typo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

In addition to Grid, Gallery, Kanban, etc. I’d like to be able to do a custom layout for a view-- resizing record fields to optimize their visual display. (Does anyone remember Bento? It was, functionally, similar to AirTable and it would allow you to customize the layout of data views with drag & drop fields that you could resize and place into single, double, or triple columns). It would work sort of like the AirTable block Page View but it would be a view I could share with collaborators and it would be responsive to different size screens.

2 Comments
Dominic_Menard
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Did you ever get a response on this? I would LOVE to pay someone to create me a custom view instead of the standard set of views that AirTable offers.

typo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

No response. You can sort of customize a layout with the Page designer block. If you adjust the page settings, you can even print multiple records per page. But that only exports as a printed or .pdf file.