Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Default Single Select

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Kent_MacWilliam
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Ability to have a default value for single select - would be perfect for forms filled by applicants in our HR process.

6 Comments
Paulina_Saez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Iโ€™m seconding this request! I have a task management dashboard and would like that the state of the task is โ€œInboxโ€, and not have to type it every time I enter a task.

Gavin_Fudge1

Also requesting this.

In terms of a use case, we have records for requests that are submitted by form, with a grouped view based on a single select status option that can be changed depending on where the request is in the process of being dealt with.

Being able to have a default value input on a single select item would allow newly submitted request records to be categorised more effectively, and allow filtering/grouping in views slightly more intuitively for users.

At the moment, records are categorised by an โ€˜emptyโ€™ status at first receipt, which causes a couple of headaches in terms of user interaction. Having a status already input encourages users to modify the status single select field - when it is empty it is more prone to being left empty, leading to inaccurate information.

:thumbs_up:

Amit_Merckado
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1
I am using AT to manage our ordering system. Any record should start with the same status field and it will be great to have it filled automatically to a default value

Reuben
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Please add this feature.

Kirsti_Griffith

+1 for this suggestion

ns

+1