Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Dynamic Field Size on page designer block

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wiebe_ter_Bals
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We use the page designer block to create reports on customers and projects and love this functionality.

However the usability of the block is severely limited by the fixed field size of each element. It would be great if field size would by dynamic to match the content of the underlying report (e.g. tables to be sized to show the number of related records, free text fields to be sized to fit the text) so that we can be confident that ALL data is displayed.

12 Comments
badkerning

+1 This would be very useful!

DEBORAH_GALLEGO
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m just getting started using this block for my recipe base and am stuck because of the fixed size of the elements. Please, please fix this Airtable!!!

John_S

Any feedback from Airtable on this one? Anything like this on the roadmap?

Jon_Edwards

Yes, I could really use this too.

Noel_Bolger
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Requesting same, its so close.

Michael_RIsch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It’s surprising to me that this wasn’t the first thing included. It makes it almost unusable for my needs

Kristen_Kim

Is there a way to adjust the width of the field size?

Ross_Bohner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Even just including a way to post an HTML link similar to forms with scrollable text areas would be fine for my needs

Brandon_Gilbert

So, I guess Airtable is just going to completely ignore this topic? I’ve browsed similar threads about how one can adjust column widths in Page Designer. They’ve all been ignored.

Kelby_Price
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+4 … yes please … we pay for 4 users, so figured … 4 votes right?