Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Easy way to change the local time zone

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Sanshiro_Cabana
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

guys, we need an easy way to change the local time zone!

will be ok if we have the time zone option on our admin panel or something, i donโ€™t wanna search for formulas and stuff like that to use my local time zone

13 Comments
Richard_Willia1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is one of the most ridiculously lacking features Iโ€™ve seen. Iโ€™m trying to use airtable to manage activity in a building. The times are only ever in that buildingโ€™s time zone but there appears to be no way (without some weirdly complex formulas and extra fields) to ensure that dates will be right, especially if one of our team leaves the country.

Jason_Curtis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@kuovonne what do you mean by this? Is there a way that we can get dates to show up in our local timezone using the format options? I would like to use ISO dates in the Pacific timezone.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are date fields and date/time fields. For date/time fields, you can set the timezone in the field settings.

For date-only formula fields, the time is midnight GMT. Tell the date-only field to use the same time zone for all users to show the date.