Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Email form send email to submitter

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Angela_Pearman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It should be easy to send a confirmation to the submitter of a form. This should be a basic option. PLEASE.

4 Comments
Aron
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Angela,

You canโ€™t do that today in Airtable natively, however you can configure a Zap in Zapier to accomplish this. If one of the fields is the email of the submitter, you can trigger an email from Zapier to the submitter using the โ€œNew recordโ€ trigger and โ€œSend emailโ€ action!

Best
Aron

Want to learn Airtable? Join me for a webinar at airtable.com/webinar

Chris_Lawless1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just commented on a post from 2 years ago about this. Should be a basic feature without needing third party solutions.

Ahmed_Elagami
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Chris_Lawless1 , Yes now itโ€™s available from Airtable Automation :

1- so you will need to choose your trigger: in your case, I guess you receive Form submissions: so you can choose the trigger: when an email is received ( outlook or Gmail for now ) or just use If a Record matches a condition like ( Not Empty ) because it will be filled by the forms anyway.
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.04.01 PM
2- You will choose what type of action you choose here
I guess send an email: Airtable or Gmail or Outlook as a sender
Type down your message, you can choose what fields from your table you want to share
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.05.15 PM

I think that should do. what you are looking for
My Best
Ahmed Elagami

Megan_Bishop
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes, it is available, except you need to have a paid plan at the pro level to be able to do this. I also think that this should be a basic option, without needing to pay and without needing a third party solution. I use Airtable for my small non profit, and I am easily able to keep my based under the record number for a free plan, but this seems like it should be something that is included at the base level.