Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Email Info Into an Airtable Record

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kendall_Shortt
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if there is a way to submit info from an email directly into a record with a specific email address for that record?

Another part of my company uses Monday.com and they have this feature which is very beneficial since most of our contacts are not using Airtable and they don’t need to have access to Airtable.

Email Out

3 Comments
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Kendall_Shortt,

Assuming you are using gmail, you may make use of Zapier to automate pushing of emails from your gmail account to Airtable. You can use [Gmail] New Email Matching String to search on the Subject title and push contents of the email either to a new record using [Airtable] Create Record or to an existing record. If you are pushing to an existing record, you need to make use of Find Record before pushing to the existing record.

Hope this helps!

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Kendall_Shortt

I was just doing the same thing myself, by using Google sheets between the email and Airtable modules. I used Integromat and the setup was pretty easy. Most importantly, it worked!

You can use a free account first and see how it works for you. Also, there is an Integromat Community Support on Facebook

Hope this helps!

Mary Kay

Kendall_Shortt
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Unfortunately, my company only uses Outlook. I do have Zapier so I will play around with that and see. Would be nice to have this native on the platform though.