Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Embed an Interface into Softr

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
reily
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am using Airtable and Softr to create a webpage for my nonprofit. One feature that is essential for this app is for the users to be able to edit and view data that is grouped by a particular value (an article's name, in my case). I find it very frustrating that Airtable only allows for views to be embedded, which do not allow inline editing, although they offer interface design which does allow for inline editing, but is not supported to embed. Having flipped through Airtable and Softr community platforms, there have been many requests dating back to over 3 years ago now, with no update. One use said "they don't seem to care". If that is the case, I need to find a new platform because this is an essential feature for the functionality of my page. @airtable Can you please provide the community with an expected timeline for this feature, or for an explanation of why it is not offered?

Thank you.

2 Comments
Kyrstin_Graves
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

It looks like this is something that might be in the works. They've got a Beta for Business and Enterprise Scale customers that says "creating a public interface page share link allows you to configure embed code". Here's the page: https://support.airtable.com/docs/managing-and-sharing-interfaces 

Kyrstin_Graves_0-1718648747514.png

bradobravo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

To embed an interface into Softr, a no-code website builder, you can use their Embed Block feature. high speed internet packages Simply generate the embed code for your interface, which could be a form, widget, or interactive element from another platform or service. Then, paste this code into the Embed Block provided by Softr. This allows you to integrate external functionalities seamlessly into your Softr website without needing extensive coding skills.