Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Embed in Interface

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Christopher_Bre
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It would be great to be able to embed a webpage into an interface. This would be a great new addition! 

11 Comments
leilanny
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes!!! I have this same request.  I've been looking all over on how to embed in an interface.  I see it can be done as an extension, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the interface and having all the information there, without having to go to a separate page.  

tobylaforest
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to add a loom video to our interface to give users an overview of how to use. Is there another way to achieve this? 

xad9119
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would love this! 

Embedding iframes in content would also be great (to include github gists in our pages for instance).

@tobylaforest I don't think so, what we do in our team is that we simply add a button redirecting to the loom url.

George_Dean
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Seems like we can just keep on dreaming. 

pauli123
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i want it too!!

nelsonestrada
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1

geiselt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. Our team that uses an approvals interface aren't Airtable power users (the opposite!), so being able to embed reminder videos or screenshot walkthroughs would be huge for us.

JM1234

+1

LeonoreR
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1! Being able to embed extensions in interface pages would really improve user experience of our interface pages. 

krhotenportland
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please! We need this!