Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Embedding Block Pages INTO AN EXTERNAL website

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerstin_Shields
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I realise that this must feel like old ground and a Iknow a lot of poeple have been begging for this for a long time and I know you think were very pleased to announce you’d fixed it - but certainly with regardless the long discussions earlier in the eyar - you obvsiously werent’ reading it properly. Taht group weren’t asking to embed stuff IN airtable - why would you want ot do that when you can only share it with users or put it in the programme. This content is made to be published obviously !!! And these days for most of us that means in our website. bAsically you’ve developed a lovely dashboarding tool but wont let us actually use it. We want to embed blocks and the pages they are in in our EXTERNAL WEBSITE. not the other way round. And no, the embed one block with the table isnt’t he answer and no just being able to view a picture isn’t the answer - integrated, live data from airtable into our websites pLEASE

2 Comments
Vinish_Garg

I too need it, so following this topic!

Richard_Wilcock
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did this ever get resolved? I have a bunch of reporting dashboards within my bases that I want to surface read-only in a Teams tab… doesn’t seem to be possible?