Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Enable bases to be grouped within a Pro plan workspace

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Pratt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The organization of bases within a Pro workspace is insufficient. Naming and/or color coding is not enough. As the number of bases increases, you need to archive old data or may wish to logically organize bases into groups (or collections), for the growing volume of bases.

Can we please have a better user experience to group bases. Airtable has an existing analogy for this with “sections” that group views. At an account level, we needs similar functionality to group bases. My recommendation is that these be called "collections". This capability would enable workspace administrators to better see and organize their collection of bases.

2 Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Yah, I need the ability to have groups within my Workspace that can have custom names, such as "Production", "Work In Progress", "Testing", "FAAFO" etc. Been wanting this for years...

David_Pratt

@Karlstens Absolute! There are any number of logical groupings for bases to keep them organized.