Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Kanban Uncategorized Card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaredroussel
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

So let me get this straight… everyone who uses Kanban view and actually sorts their records ends up seeing this same screen as the introduction to their view because AirTable won’t let people hide Uncategorized from view? Whose idea was that?

IMG_8094.PNG

1 Comment
Heather_Hale
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would LOVE a solution to this! LOL! OMG! For TWO YEARS I've been trying to figure out a workaround! 

I have optioned a book and written an adapted screenplay and we share our cast wish list (embedded from Airtable) on my website: https://heatherhale.com/hardcastle which allows me to customize to different agency's stables (for when we're pitching to CAA, WME, etc.). but that **bleep** UNCATEGORIZED column is the 1st thing anyone sees!

I can't even collapse it (such that it will retain its collapsed designation from the source).

If I can't HIDE it entirely (why not?!) I'd love to be able to at least keep it collapsed AND be able to at least move it to the far right! 

LOVE ANY HELP at all on this!

Beuller?!