Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Form to edit data

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_Harkn
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

At the moment the form only allows input of new data. Can we have a form for editing existing records? At the moment we can only edit in the table meaning I can’t present the records the way I want. Can’t even hide columns on mobile, meaning the users are free to wreak havoc on the existing data :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

163 Comments
Fabrizio_Nastri
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The MiniExtension solution is inadequate, as it still only allows you to have a single column of fields, so it you have more than 10 fields you cannot see them all in your screen at once. In addition, you cannot organise the fields, like you can in Access or Ninox.

CottageKeeper
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It’s a shame Airtable wants me to spend $39 a month with another company so I can use a form to update existing data in my free Airtable. I love Airtable but their inability to offer this one feature is the reason why I don’t pay for an Airtable Pro account - I know I’m not the only one.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Fillout lets you do all of that for free, and it is widely considered to be the best form software for Airtable.