Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Headers for individual columns( non linked) in page designer block

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam_klapow
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I love the page designer.Although pretty barebones, I am aware that it’'s still a beta and knowing how you work, I fully expect that it will improve over time. One feature that I think is critical but missing is the ability to have the header to any column show a header. If you have multiple fields, having to manualy enter a text header and then match up the actual data is both a pain, and can lead to pretty serious errors. Currently, I can link to another table , but this A: is limited in it’s appearance, and B: I don’t necessarily want to create a link to another table solely to make the page designer work.

2 Comments
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

I don’t know what you mean. You can display the information in a lot of layouts, I don’t see a need to have some type of label for the field names just next to the data.

Sometimes I use a Text element and use it for label and data: Movie: {Movie Name}

RJ_Southam

Just starting to use page designer, I need headers too for columns. It is a list of children that attend on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu, Fri. respectively. If I add the day in the record it prints on every child in the list. I just want a header that says Monday… so I can list the children under that header that attend on that day. I have everything else worked out. Just can’t add the day header the way I want, this is a hard copy for our managers.