Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Hide 'Uncategorised' column in Kanban view if no uncategorised records

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Hambleto
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It takes up room and looks bad!

78 Comments
ChipAtYaggy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 So many times we have empty stacks that just need to be hidden. Please.

Brad_Legassick

+1 Need the ability to hide Uncategorized completely. To have a default column appear when there are no uncategorized records is simply unnacceptable. Please AT deal with this issue in the Kanban view. Thanks

automadien
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 The people have spoken, and we want to hide stacks! This is a huge issue and it’s making people turn to Trello.

Kara_Kirby
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Meep Meep! :raising_hand_woman: Adding another +1 for the option to hide categories in a shared view, or at least hide the
default Uncategorized section when it contains no entries. Thanks!

Sarah_Murphy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding another +1 for this. This is one of the main reasons I am considering other solutions like Coda. It’s pretty surprising that this has been an issue going on four years now…

Rafael_Nascimen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Hide Categories! For Now! Please!

Andrew_Davies
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Here here - why hasn’t this been actioned?

Erik_Dietrich
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to throw in my request for this functionality as well. I’m not like, angry, about it or anything. But I have 0 desire to see that “Uncategorized” column (and would prefer to make it impossible not to have a category, supplying a default instead).

John_Dave
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please do something about it!

Joseph_Moore
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The lack of movement on this feature request is very frustrating. Airtable is clearly devoting a lot of dev time to glitzy features with marginal value (outside of marketing) but basic yet extremely functional requests languish for YEARS.

Good Lord, let us show, hide and reorder columns like Trello has been able to do…forever.