Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

HIPAA compliance

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Outdoor_School
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be incredibly useful to me if Airtable was to become HIPPA compliant and be willing to sign Business Associate Agreements. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/business-associates/

108 Comments
The_Bella_Vita
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES!!

Love this application and use it for a growing business that deals a lot with PHI, OHSA, CARF, and HIPAA compliance

Caryn_Larrinaga
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, we would love to see this as well!

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

HIPAA compliance is certainly something that weโ€™re considering. Weโ€™d love to hear the specifics of how you would use Airtable if it were HIPAA-compliant!

David_Bond
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also add on that becoming FERPA compliant would be great for what we do as well.

Outdoor_School

I direct camp programs and would be using it for health forms which we are required to collect from campers and staff, but have a difficult time managing all the papers. We would be using Airtable for our nurses database if it were hippa compliant, so health history storage and making notes about medications/treatments administered.

Alissa_McShane
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As a healthcare IT company, we deal with PHI and PII for tracking CRM on contacts and potential contractors. The lack of HIPAA compliance is the only thing keeping us from moving our bases into airtable and upgrading to a higher tier account. We love airtable!

Lisa_Gillispie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As a massage therapist, I currently use Google Biz apps to collect new client health history (which has a HIPAA compliant option. Itโ€™s clunky having client notes in a Google doc and health history in a Google spreadsheet plus any emails and/or phone call notes. Iโ€™d love to have one centralized location to access all of a clientโ€™s info in one place. I also teach online courses that are health related and it would be great to have pre and post course survey info all together.

Anna_Noack
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also would love a FERPA compliant product so I could use this at school. I think this would solve a huge problem we are trying to solve with a particular program we run.

Chris_Tennant

I second this. I would use it to hold client details so I could have it all in once integrated location.

Roger_Dunphy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Specifics: client services database (client info, referrals, bookings, notes) for an allied health practitioner working across multiple countries including USA, which requires HIPAA compliance. For now, I canโ€™t use AirTable. :frowning: