Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

HIPAA compliance

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Outdoor_School
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be incredibly useful to me if Airtable was to become HIPPA compliant and be willing to sign Business Associate Agreements. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/business-associates/

108 Comments
Krista_Remi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, pleaseโ€ฆanother vote for HIPAA compliance. Needed for client tracking in mental health field.

Lucia_Walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES! Great app, and I would like HIPPA compliance with it. I am also in mental health, and making tables would be helpful with client information.

Gregory_Lampe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, Please!!! HIPPA compliance would allow my organization to build a healthcare provider peer review database for quality tracking and improvement within our department.

Gregory_Lampe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

And would definitely pay for it!

EUGENE_GONCHAR

+1 for HIPAA Compliance. For now, great feature set, but as a developer canโ€™t go this way until HEPAA is in place

Shawn_Studdard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Let me know if you find that solutionโ€ฆ I need this for Prior Authorization tracking within our busy Rheumatology Practice.

Montana_Scher
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love to use Airtable as well if it was HIPAA compliant. I work for a digital health company, and we want to be able to track customer feedback in Airtable and tie it back to the data we have about their membership with us.

Stephen_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Use would explode if HIPAA compliant. Strong vote for adding this component.

Dennis_Yun
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes! As an owner of a private practice, I am constantly looking for ways to manage my data. Currently, we are using GSuite, but Airtable is just so much more flexible, intuitive and pretty!. Iโ€™m all in if Airtable can sign a BAA.

Dorothy_Thayer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yet another YES vote: I would love to be able to use this in my small private practice for patient database. We would use in a heart-beat if HIPAA compliant and a signed BAA.