Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

HIPAA compliance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Outdoor_School
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be incredibly useful to me if Airtable was to become HIPPA compliant and be willing to sign Business Associate Agreements. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/business-associates/

108 Comments
Krista_Remi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please…another vote for HIPAA compliance. Needed for client tracking in mental health field.

Lucia_Walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES! Great app, and I would like HIPPA compliance with it. I am also in mental health, and making tables would be helpful with client information.

Gregory_Lampe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, Please!!! HIPPA compliance would allow my organization to build a healthcare provider peer review database for quality tracking and improvement within our department.

Gregory_Lampe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

And would definitely pay for it!

EUGENE_GONCHAR

+1 for HIPAA Compliance. For now, great feature set, but as a developer can’t go this way until HEPAA is in place

Shawn_Studdard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Let me know if you find that solution… I need this for Prior Authorization tracking within our busy Rheumatology Practice.

Montana_Scher
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love to use Airtable as well if it was HIPAA compliant. I work for a digital health company, and we want to be able to track customer feedback in Airtable and tie it back to the data we have about their membership with us.

Stephen_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Use would explode if HIPAA compliant. Strong vote for adding this component.

Dennis_Yun
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes! As an owner of a private practice, I am constantly looking for ways to manage my data. Currently, we are using GSuite, but Airtable is just so much more flexible, intuitive and pretty!. I’m all in if Airtable can sign a BAA.

Dorothy_Thayer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yet another YES vote: I would love to be able to use this in my small private practice for patient database. We would use in a heart-beat if HIPAA compliant and a signed BAA.